1. A clear definition of DevOps will finally emerge
2. “Back to basics” agile movements will gain steam
3. More organizations will move to cloud, but pass on PaaS
4. Containers and orchestration tools will become easier to use
5. DevOps becomes mission critical.
6. Big data and DevOps coming together
7. Consolidation becomes critical for scale, compliance, utilization
Finally, one of the biggest trends for 2017 will not be just a focus on engaging and implementing some of these DevOps best practices into your enterprise, but a sweeping adoption of the DevOps/agile culture.