Tagged: Devops training
February 20, 2018 at 8:01 am #20963ThanualiaParticipant
The DevOps tools can be categorized in five groups depending on its purpose in the particular stage of DevOps lifecycle
1. Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity
2. Configuration Management: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, CFengine
3. Continuous Inspection: Sonarqube, HP Fortify, Coverity
4. Containerization: Vagrant, Docker
5. Virtualization: Amazon EC2, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-VDecember 12, 2018 at 6:51 am #24201Prakash_Participant
Here is the list of all the tools which are used in devops.
Continuous Integration Tools:
- Travis CI
Configuration Management Tools
- PowerShell DSC
Continuous Inspection Tools:
- HP Fortify
- Docker Hub
Answers by DevOps solutions Provider
December 20, 2018 at 11:35 am #24282gowsalya@123Participant
- This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Prakash_. Reason: List Formatting
DevOps is basically a culture. You can say software engineering culture. Aim or objective of DevOps is unifying software development (Dev) and software operation (Ops). DevOps is a broad area and it involves many tools at different stages/phases. There are many tools available to implement DevOps. Following figure depicts a complete picture of the tools that are used widely:
Jenkins: It is written in Java. It is a continuous integration server that is used for testing and telling about changes in real time. It helps developers to solve bugs in the written code and automate the testing.
Docker: It is a platform for distributed applications. It helps the engineers who want to build and run any application anywhere. Docker helps them to assemble the apps from components.
Chef: From IT automation to configuration management, Chef relies on the resources and checks the nodes and brings them up to the date for you. It manages nodes from single server and integrates with major cloud providers.
Devops training in pune
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.