February 21, 2021 at 9:51 pm #28463joellaa3Participant
I’m following a documentation and trying to create new users from CSV file and create some of these users in a MS AD.
What I did:
– Create a Connector to read CSV file (CSVUsers)
– Create a Connector to write to Active Directory (AD1)
– Create a Mapping CSV_to_Local (Source: CSVUsers; Target: Managed/User)
– Create a Mapping Local_to_AD (Source: Managed/User; Target: AD1)
– Create a Assignment (AD), mapping to Local_to_AD
– Create a new Role (AD), linking with Assignment “AD”
What I was expect: only the users that I added manually in AD’ Role was created in Active Directory through Mapping Local_to_AD.
What are happens: all users created using CSV_to_Local Mapping are created in Managed/User and Active Directory, ignoring my Role list users.
If I add an attribute in Assignment using some field to test, work. But I would like to use the Role to group the users to be added in AD.
Someone can help me?
I’m using OpenIDM 7.0.1 (revision: 9be45fd)
- This topic was modified 6 days, 7 hours ago by joellaa3. Reason: Add the version of software
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.