Regarding Bad Magic Number 1397966893

This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Mike Jang.

• Author
     subbareddy
    Participant

Hi,

We installed Remote Java connector 1.4.1.0 in the Server and we kept the sample xml data in the server then we are trying to access the xml data remotely by using the openidm from local machine but, we are getting the Bad Magic Number 1397966893 error in the server…

Please Can anyone help me to fix this error in the server.

Regard
    Subbareddy

Mike Jang
    Spectator

Hi Subbareddy,

Can you provide more detail, i.e.

Version of OpenIDM
    Operating System
    Steps you took, so someone can reproduce your bug
    Use case: Why would someone want to access XML data remotely? What is the XML data used for?

In addition, I suggest that you file a bug report, known in our system as a JIRA.

Thanks,
    Mike

subbareddy
    Participant

Hi Mike,

Version of OpenIDM = 3.1.O
    Version of OpenICF JAVA Remote Connector = 1.4.1.0
    Operating System = WINDOWS Server 2008 R2

We’r installed JAVA Remote Connector-1.4.1.0, Openidm-3.1.0 and putty in the server and configure the XML connector by follow OpenIDM 3.1.0 integration guidelines documents.

Regards
    Subbareddy

Mike Jang
    Spectator

Hi Subbareddy,

Can you include any more info about the error? When I do a search on “bad magic number”, I see possible issues related to the wrong version of Java, or possibly errors in configuration.

Thanks,
    Mike

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 ForgeRock - we provide an identity and access platform to secure every online relationship for the enterprise market, educational sector and even entire countries. Click to view our privacy policy and terms of use.

Forgot your details?