December 20, 2017 at 3:00 am #20210chris-fryParticipant
I’m trying to create a custom object in IDM v5.5 and map this to my directory, including assignments. The mapping is working for normal attributes, but not assignments.
Here’s the steps I’ve taken:
- Perform base install of IDM 5.5, using MySQL repository as per install guide
- Create the custom object (employee)
- Configure two way relationships between employee and role (similar to user/role)
- Configure effectiveRoles and effectiveAssignments attributes for employee object (same as definition in user object)
- Create a mapping between employee object and directory (default behaviour, Livesync off)
- Create a test employee
- Create a test role
- Assign test role to test employee, confirm two way relationship
- Create a test assignment that maps members of the test role to a custom, multi-valued attribute in the directory (orgMemberOf)
- Run reconciliation
- Test employee is replicated to directory
- orgMemberOf is not populated
- If I do the same thing with the default, user object in stead of the employee object, it works fine and orgMemberOf is populated
- effectiveRoles and effectiveAssignments don’t appear to be working for the employee object (they return empty arrays).
What am I missing? Do I need to do something else to make effectiveRoles and effectiveAssignments work?
- This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by chris-fry.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.