September 28, 2016 at 4:09 pm #13365Chris LeeParticipant
We have re-arranged the OpenAM documentation to be more topic-focused.
If you navigate to https://forgerock.org/documentation/openam/, you can find documentation that is split among eight categories:
- OpenAM Quick Start. A guide for those to want to try OpenAM and get it running without any fuss.
- Installation and Maintenance. Everything you need to plan, install, maintain, and upgrade your OpenAM environment.
- Access Management. Authenticate users and authorize them to use different resources as you require. Securely.
- User Services. Empower your users with OpenAM’s user self-service features and UMA support.
- Federation. Let OpenAM help you join and trust different services and servers in your environment.
- Extensibility. For all your OpenAM customization needs.
- Java EE Policy Agents . Look here for Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Jetty, Oracle WebLogic, and IBM WebSphere policy agents.
- Web Policy Agents. And look here for Microsoft IIS and Apache HTTP web server policy agents.
Some additional information to help you find your way:
- The content in the old Administration Guide has been split into different guides and, as a consequence, this guide no longer exists.
- Most of the content on the Developer’s Guide has also been moved into the appropriate guides. For example, if you look for a way to work with UMA using REST calls, check the UMA guide for more information. If you need more information or tips to develop functionality in OpenAM, then refer to the new Development Guide.
- Also, to help you transition from the old layout to the new, we’ve created a handy guide explaining where to find the content you’re looking for. See https://forgerock.org/openam/doc/bootstrap/guide-guide/index.html.
We hope that the new organization helps you find the information you need more quickly!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.