I would like to know how to accomplish the below requirement:
– For instance, I have a bank application where I want to achieve centralized login.
– The bank application hosts 2 services (Wallet/Rewards) for both users can register seperately.
– They may have similar usernames but may register with different passwords.
– So here two users are created within 2 DN in the directory server.
– I would like such a mapping between these users that when a session token is generated for one service (Wallet), It should also be acceptable within the second (Rewards).
When I was trying to install itunes on windows 7 it was not installing at all rather the installer was crashing every time. So please help me to fix the problem so that I can use the application in my system.