November 17, 2014 at 6:40 am #1209penusila611621Participant
I am newbie to Open AM & struggling to configure SSO in my application.
Summary what I have done
1. Installed open am app in tomcat container by following the steps in installation guide
2. During the installation I have made open am to use existing open dj as identity system
3. Downloaded jboss relevant agents since my web application running on jboss eap6.1
4. Created j2ee agent in open am & also installatied agent in my jboss server and did configuration setting my web.xml and etc
5. When I try to access my web app url which is redirecting to open am login console. upon successful login of open am console I have again redirected to my application login. Upon successful logging into my application I am able to browse all the links in my own app
What I am expecting here is “I want to skip my application login and login of open am console should directly login me into my application”
My web application has it’s own login framework.
I am not sure whether I am doing in a right way or not. Appreciate your quick responses on this thread.
Web application: J2ee web app
server: jboss eap6.1
November 17, 2014 at 2:59 pm #1226Brad TumyParticipant
- This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by Peter Major. Reason: Moving topic under OpenAM forum
OpenAM should replace your application’s login logic. You need to modify your application so that it is not prompting the user but instead trusting the authentication that occurred with OpenAM. If you are unsure how to modify your JBoss application then take a look at this link, the answer on this page gives a good example of how to enable a new security domain within JBoss.
BradNovember 18, 2014 at 9:39 am #1249penusila611621Participant
Many thanks Brad for your response. I have now understood some basics atleast. Will proceed in your way as suggested.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.