April 7, 2016 at 4:48 pm #9391
I tried to create a “Base URL service” with a fixed value of https://some.base.uri but that also did not work out.
Any solution to this would be much appreciated.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Syed Suhaib Mustafa
April 8, 2016 at 4:41 am #9397Rajesh RParticipant
- This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by suhaibmustafa.
@suhaibmustafa I had a similar issue an my colleague Peter Major had pointed me to the following link:
Would this be your issue?April 11, 2016 at 6:43 am #9423
Hi Rajesh, Thanks for the quick reply. The issue I described is slightly different from it. The issue I am facing is that the OAuth2.0 authorization consent page is trying to load a unsecure content(JS, img) over a secure connection. Hence the browser shows a blank page with a notification to user on the top right corner which says:
This page is trying to load scripts form unauthenticated source.
Load unsafe scripts.
When we click on “load unsafe scripts” the consent page comes up and the flow works fine from there. My concern here is how/where/what to configure in OpenAM so that it loads all the contents of the html(here consent form) based on the protocol user requested(in this case HTTPS).April 15, 2016 at 4:37 pm #9772Peter MajorModerator
You should configure the Base URL Provider service in your subrealm.July 13, 2016 at 8:45 am #11996
Base URL provider also didn’t work as I had mentioned in the problem statement. I fixed it by having a proxy in http connector of the apache tomcat server.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.