404 Errors and Inactive Links – OpenAM

Tagged: , ,

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by werxio.

• Author
     werxio
    Participant

I’ve installed OpenAM 14-Snapshot, 13.0.0 Release on JBoss 6.4.5 GA (this is the version I MUST get it running on) and I get two issues, the first is that it does not recognize the Weld namespace, so I removed jboss-all.xml . BTW, I tried various other versions of the namespace that I believe match the version of Weld included with JBoss 6.4, but I could never get it to boot. At this point, it installs and boots in Centos on a Vagrant box. I can create realms, I can run the OpenDJ applications. However, for a lot of links, I get 404, for example, configuration SAML2. And, when I click on DataSource, it is inactive – I can’t see or configure in the UI. Comparing to the Rajasekaran videos, its like half the features are inactive as links or unavailable (JBOSS 404 errors) . I wondering what to expect. Maybe I should try with Wildfly 8 just to see if its all to do with my version of JBoss and Weld. Cheers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 ForgeRock - we provide an identity and access platform to secure every online relationship for the enterprise market, educational sector and even entire countries. Click to view our privacy policy and terms of use.

Forgot your details?