Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
Ludo, , Projects, Tips and tricks, Uncategorized, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, index, LDAP, OpenDJ, opensource, performance, search, Tips, tuning, 0
OpenDJ, the open source LDAP directory services, makes use of indexes to optimise search queries. When a search query...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- How to build an SSO client for your REST APIs with OIDC December 19, 2018
- Brokering Identity Services Into Pivotal Cloud Foundry December 6, 2018
- The OpenID Connect Neighborhood September 8, 2018
- The OAuth2 Apartment Building September 5, 2018
- Using IG to Protect IDM For Secure and Standards-Based Integration August 14, 2018