Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
Ludo, , Projects, Tips and tricks, Uncategorized, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, index, LDAP, OpenDJ, opensource, performance, search, Tips, tuning, 0
OpenDJ, the open source LDAP directory services, makes use of indexes to optimise search queries. When a search query...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- Using IG to Protect IDM For Secure and Standards-Based Integration August 14, 2018
- We love feedback on our documentation! July 17, 2018
- ForgeRock Identity Microservices with Consul on OpenShift July 13, 2018
- Monitoring the ForgeRock Identity Platform 6.0 using Prometheus and Grafana June 4, 2018
- ForgeRock Identity Platform Version 6: Integrating IDM, AM, and DS May 15, 2018