Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
Ludo, , Projects, Tips and tricks, Uncategorized, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, index, LDAP, OpenDJ, opensource, performance, search, Tips, tuning, 0
OpenDJ, the open source LDAP directory services, makes use of indexes to optimise search queries. When a search query...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- Step up authentication OpenID Connect July 16, 2017
- Unlock user account using OpenAM Forgot Password flow June 28, 2017
- ForgeRock Self-Service Custom Stage June 21, 2017
- Save greenbacks on Google Container Engine using autoscaling and preemptible VMs June 15, 2017
- Identi-Tea Podcast, Episode 5: The Answer is Blowing in the (IoT) Wind May 26, 2017