Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
Ludo, , Projects, Tips and tricks, Uncategorized, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, index, LDAP, OpenDJ, opensource, performance, search, Tips, tuning, 0
OpenDJ, the open source LDAP directory services, makes use of indexes to optimise search queries. When a search query...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- Next Generation Distributed Authorization July 4, 2019
- Implementing JWT Profile for OAuth2 Access Tokens June 27, 2019
- Directory Services – Docker, Kubernetes: Friends or Foes? June 18, 2019
- ForgeRock DS and the LDAP Relax Rules Control January 17, 2019
- Explaining index-entry-limit in ForgeRock Directory Services / OpenDJ January 15, 2019