In a previous post, I introduced the new JSON syntax, JSON query and matching rules that are delivered as...
Ludo, , Projects, Tips and tricks, Uncategorized, Attributes, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, Json, LDAP, OpenDJ, opensource, query, REST, schema, search, 0
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- How to build an SSO client for your REST APIs with OIDC December 19, 2018
- Brokering Identity Services Into Pivotal Cloud Foundry December 6, 2018
- The OpenID Connect Neighborhood September 8, 2018
- The OAuth2 Apartment Building September 5, 2018
- Using IG to Protect IDM For Secure and Standards-Based Integration August 14, 2018