In a previous post, I introduced the new JSON syntax, JSON query and matching rules that are delivered as...
Ludo, , Projects, Tips and tricks, Uncategorized, Attributes, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, Json, LDAP, OpenDJ, opensource, query, REST, schema, search, 0
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- Deploying the ForgeRock platform on Kubernetes using Skaffold and Kustomize August 5, 2019
- Next Generation Distributed Authorization July 4, 2019
- Implementing JWT Profile for OAuth2 Access Tokens June 27, 2019
- Directory Services – Docker, Kubernetes: Friends or Foes? June 18, 2019
- ForgeRock DS and the LDAP Relax Rules Control January 17, 2019