In a previous post, I introduced the new JSON syntax, JSON query and matching rules that are delivered as...
Ludo, , Projects, Tips and tricks, Uncategorized, Attributes, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, Json, LDAP, OpenDJ, opensource, query, REST, schema, search, 0
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- ForgeRock DS and the LDAP Relax Rules Control January 17, 2019
- Explaining index-entry-limit in ForgeRock Directory Services / OpenDJ January 15, 2019
- Better index troubleshooting with ForgeRock DS / OpenDJ January 8, 2019
- Kubernetes Process Namespace sharing and the JDK January 3, 2019
- ForgeRock Directory Services 6.5 is Available December 21, 2018