OpenDJ, the open source LDAP Directory Server, was the first to propose a native HTTP REST / JSON access...
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
This blog post was first published @ http://identityrocks.blogspot.fr/, included here with permission. Regardless if web application, mobile application, device...
Search the forums
Recent blog posts
- ForgeRock DS and the LDAP Relax Rules Control January 17, 2019
- Explaining index-entry-limit in ForgeRock Directory Services / OpenDJ January 15, 2019
- Better index troubleshooting with ForgeRock DS / OpenDJ January 8, 2019
- Kubernetes Process Namespace sharing and the JDK January 3, 2019
- ForgeRock Directory Services 6.5 is Available December 21, 2018