OpenDJ, the open source LDAP Directory Server, was the first to propose a native HTTP REST / JSON access...
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
This blog post was first published @ http://identityrocks.blogspot.fr/, included here with permission. Regardless if web application, mobile application, device...
Search the forums
Recent blog posts
- Implementing Delegated Administration with the ForgeRock 5.5 Platform February 17, 2018
- Enhancing User Privacy with OpenID Connect Pairwise Identifiers February 9, 2018
- 8 years old ! February 1, 2018
- Enhancing OAuth2 introspection with a Policy Decision Point January 17, 2018
- How Information Security Can Drive Innovation January 17, 2018