OpenDJ, the open source LDAP Directory Server, was the first to propose a native HTTP REST / JSON access...
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
This blog post was first published @ http://identityrocks.blogspot.fr/, included here with permission. Regardless if web application, mobile application, device...
Search the forums
Recent blog posts
- ForgeRock Identity Microservices with Consul on OpenShift July 13, 2018
- Monitoring the ForgeRock Identity Platform 6.0 using Prometheus and Grafana June 4, 2018
- ForgeRock Identity Platform Version 6: Integrating IDM, AM, and DS May 15, 2018
- Runtime configuration for ForgeRock Identity Microservices using Consul April 30, 2018
- Token Exchange and Delegation using the ForgeRock Identity Microservices April 7, 2018