OpenDJ, the open source LDAP Directory Server, was the first to propose a native HTTP REST / JSON access...
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
This blog post was first published @ http://identityrocks.blogspot.fr/, included here with permission. Regardless if web application, mobile application, device...
Search the forums
Upcoming Tech Events
Recent blog posts
- Bot Protection During Signup and Signin October 4, 2017
- Introduction to ForgeRock DevOps – Part 3 – Deploying Clusters September 17, 2017
- Extending IG as a complete UMA-RS September 12, 2017
- Storing ForgeRock Directory Services server keys on the Nitrokey HSM August 21, 2017
- Open Banking, PSD2 & Screen Scraping August 14, 2017