OpenDJ, the open source LDAP Directory Server, was the first to propose a native HTTP REST / JSON access...
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
This blog post was first published @ http://identityrocks.blogspot.fr/, included here with permission. Regardless if web application, mobile application, device...
Search the forums
Upcoming Tech Events
Recent blog posts
- 2020: Machine Learning, Post Quantum Crypto & Zero Trust December 4, 2017
- Using IDM and DS to synchronise hashed passwords November 27, 2017
- Ghost Banning and Dynamic Personalisation November 27, 2017
- Kubernetes: Why won’t that deployment roll? November 2, 2017
- Integrating IDM, AM, and DS October 27, 2017