OpenDJ, the open source LDAP Directory Server, was the first to propose a native HTTP REST / JSON access...
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
This blog post was first published @ http://identityrocks.blogspot.fr/, included here with permission. Regardless if web application, mobile application, device...
Search the forums
Recent blog posts
- Deploying the ForgeRock platform on Kubernetes using Skaffold and Kustomize August 5, 2019
- Next Generation Distributed Authorization July 4, 2019
- Implementing JWT Profile for OAuth2 Access Tokens June 27, 2019
- Directory Services – Docker, Kubernetes: Friends or Foes? June 18, 2019
- ForgeRock DS and the LDAP Relax Rules Control January 17, 2019