OpenDJ, the open source LDAP Directory Server, was the first to propose a native HTTP REST / JSON access...
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
This blog post was first published @ http://identityrocks.blogspot.fr/, included here with permission. Regardless if web application, mobile application, device...
Search the forums
Recent blog posts
- Step up authentication OpenID Connect July 16, 2017
- Unlock user account using OpenAM Forgot Password flow June 28, 2017
- ForgeRock Self-Service Custom Stage June 21, 2017
- Save greenbacks on Google Container Engine using autoscaling and preemptible VMs June 15, 2017
- Identi-Tea Podcast, Episode 5: The Answer is Blowing in the (IoT) Wind May 26, 2017