OpenDJ, the open source LDAP Directory Server, was the first to propose a native HTTP REST / JSON access...
Until recently, the only way to store a JSON object to an LDAP directory server, was to store it...
This blog post was first published @ http://identityrocks.blogspot.fr/, included here with permission. Regardless if web application, mobile application, device...
Search the forums
Recent blog posts
- How to build an SSO client for your REST APIs with OIDC December 19, 2018
- Brokering Identity Services Into Pivotal Cloud Foundry December 6, 2018
- The OpenID Connect Neighborhood September 8, 2018
- The OAuth2 Apartment Building September 5, 2018
- Using IG to Protect IDM For Secure and Standards-Based Integration August 14, 2018