Directory Servers have been used and continue to be used to store and retrieve identity information, including some data...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- ForgeRock DS and the LDAP Relax Rules Control January 17, 2019
- Explaining index-entry-limit in ForgeRock Directory Services / OpenDJ January 15, 2019
- Better index troubleshooting with ForgeRock DS / OpenDJ January 8, 2019
- Kubernetes Process Namespace sharing and the JDK January 3, 2019
- ForgeRock Directory Services 6.5 is Available December 21, 2018