Directory Servers have been used and continue to be used to store and retrieve identity information, including some data...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- Deploying the ForgeRock platform on Kubernetes using Skaffold and Kustomize August 5, 2019
- Next Generation Distributed Authorization July 4, 2019
- Implementing JWT Profile for OAuth2 Access Tokens June 27, 2019
- Directory Services – Docker, Kubernetes: Friends or Foes? June 18, 2019
- ForgeRock DS and the LDAP Relax Rules Control January 17, 2019