Directory Servers have been used and continue to be used to store and retrieve identity information, including some data...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- We love feedback on our documentation! July 17, 2018
- ForgeRock Identity Microservices with Consul on OpenShift July 13, 2018
- Monitoring the ForgeRock Identity Platform 6.0 using Prometheus and Grafana June 4, 2018
- ForgeRock Identity Platform Version 6: Integrating IDM, AM, and DS May 15, 2018
- Runtime configuration for ForgeRock Identity Microservices using Consul April 30, 2018