Directory Servers have been used and continue to be used to store and retrieve identity information, including some data...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- The OpenID Connect Neighborhood September 8, 2018
- The OAuth2 Apartment Building September 5, 2018
- Using IG to Protect IDM For Secure and Standards-Based Integration August 14, 2018
- We love feedback on our documentation! July 17, 2018
- ForgeRock Identity Microservices with Consul on OpenShift July 13, 2018