Directory Servers have been used and continue to be used to store and retrieve identity information, including some data...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
Search the forums
Upcoming Tech Events
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- The Simple Way to Create an AM Authentication Node Project December 22, 2017
- 2020: Machine Learning, Post Quantum Crypto & Zero Trust December 4, 2017
- Using IDM and DS to synchronise hashed passwords November 27, 2017
- Ghost Banning and Dynamic Personalisation November 27, 2017
- Kubernetes: Why won’t that deployment roll? November 2, 2017