Directory Servers have been used and continue to be used to store and retrieve identity information, including some data...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- Implementing Delegated Administration with the ForgeRock 5.5 Platform February 17, 2018
- Enhancing User Privacy with OpenID Connect Pairwise Identifiers February 9, 2018
- 8 years old ! February 1, 2018
- Enhancing OAuth2 introspection with a Policy Decision Point January 17, 2018
- How Information Security Can Drive Innovation January 17, 2018