Directory Servers have been used and continue to be used to store and retrieve identity information, including some data...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- ForgeRock Identity Platform Version 6: Integrating IDM, AM, and DS May 15, 2018
- Runtime configuration for ForgeRock Identity Microservices using Consul April 30, 2018
- Token Exchange and Delegation using the ForgeRock Identity Microservices April 7, 2018
- Securing your (micro)services with ForgeRock Identity Microservices April 5, 2018
- Implementing Delegated Administration with the ForgeRock 5.5 Platform February 17, 2018