A few years ago, I’ve explained the various resource limits in OpenDJ, the open source LDAP and REST directory...
Many years ago, I wrote about troubleshooting indexes and search performances, explaining the magic “debugSearchIndex” operational attribute, that allows...
OpenDJ, the open source LDAP directory services, makes use of indexes to optimise search queries. When a search query...
Search the forums
Recent blog posts
- ForgeRock DS and the LDAP Relax Rules Control January 17, 2019
- Explaining index-entry-limit in ForgeRock Directory Services / OpenDJ January 15, 2019
- Better index troubleshooting with ForgeRock DS / OpenDJ January 8, 2019
- Kubernetes Process Namespace sharing and the JDK January 3, 2019
- ForgeRock Directory Services 6.5 is Available December 21, 2018