photo by Christiaan Colen Yesterday, DDoS mitigation provider Corero Network Security disclosed a zero-day distributed denial of service attack (DDoS)...
Ludo, , Projects, ActiveDirectory, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, floss, flossuk, integration, LDAP, linux, OpenDJ, opensource, 0
This week I stumbled upon this presentation done by Pieter Baele, about the integration of Linux, Microsoft AD and...
Search the forums
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- How to build an SSO client for your REST APIs with OIDC December 19, 2018
- Brokering Identity Services Into Pivotal Cloud Foundry December 6, 2018
- The OpenID Connect Neighborhood September 8, 2018
- The OAuth2 Apartment Building September 5, 2018
- Using IG to Protect IDM For Secure and Standards-Based Integration August 14, 2018