Forum Replies Created
March 8, 2018 at 6:59 pm #21152
Hi, thanks again.
Ended up rebuilding only to encounter the same problem.
I then restarted the browser.
Yes, they are on the same domain.
All is well now.
Thanks a lot once more.March 8, 2018 at 2:05 pm #21143
One sideeffect, I can no longer log in into the OpenAM gui.
Is it possible to recover from that without having to reinstall?March 8, 2018 at 1:14 pm #21141
Thanks a lot Joachim, everything is now working as expected.
Also thanks for the advice about OAuth2.February 15, 2018 at 1:27 pm #20911
Thanks a lot for all the responses.
No luck unfortunately.
The best I can get out of OpenAM when using MS AD as the user data store is a ldap error 53 when the initial configuration attempts to create a demo user.
I even set up a test AD with a service account for openam that has full access and all password complexity requirements turned off to eliminate that, still no luck.
When I tested previous versions I had no problem setting up OpenAM the same way.February 14, 2018 at 6:27 pm #20904
I turned off all password complexity requirements in the test AD.
Still getting the same error.
I give up.February 14, 2018 at 5:56 pm #20902
Quickly set up a test domain controller, created a user for openam that has full access to AD and getting a new error at the same step:
02/14/2018 04:54:41:159 PM UTC: Creating demo user.
AMSetupServlet.processRequest: errorMessage:Plug-in org.forgerock.openam.idrepo.ldap.DJLDAPv3Repo encountered a ldap exception. ldap errorcode=53
Have you seen this before?February 14, 2018 at 3:58 pm #20899
Just tested and the MS AD domain controller can be reached from the OpenAM machine by both pinging and on the relevant ports.
Still getting the same error when the initial config is being applied.
02/14/2018 02:48:30:523 PM UTC: Creating demo user.
AMSetupServlet.processRequest: errorMessage:Plug-in org.forgerock.openam.idrepo.
ldap.DJLDAPv3Repo encountered a ldap exception. ldap errorcode=91
Some additional information.
When at the ‘Configuration Store Details’ page during the configuration wizard the ports are each displaying the value ‘-1’.
I replace ‘-1’ with the follwing:
DIRECTORY_ADMIN_PORT = 4444
DIRECTORY_JMX_PORT = 1689
DIRECTORY_PORT = 50389
Could this have an impact on this?February 14, 2018 at 2:51 pm #20897
Thanks a lot, this is really helpful.
I am testing now if this is a connectivity problem.July 3, 2017 at 5:55 pm #17916
Does anyone know if this is likely to make it into 5.5?June 15, 2016 at 3:49 pm #11281
How many CPUs and how much memory does the vm have?
Is tomcat running on Linux in a VM or on a physical host?June 15, 2016 at 2:40 pm #11277
I had similar issues when the VM I was running it on didn’t have enough resources.
In my case a VM with a single CPU and 1GB of ram wasn’t enough.
Now the VM running OpenAM has 2 CPUs and 4GB of RAM.June 3, 2016 at 4:53 pm #10954
Thanks Peter for the explanation.
This cleared things up.June 3, 2016 at 1:37 pm #10944
This is all true, but from an usability point of view when you are installing OpenAM for the first time you expect to see all your users or an indication that the list is limited for the reasons mentioned above.June 2, 2016 at 3:24 pm #10912
I have the same problem and I can confirm that setting it using ssoadmin works.June 1, 2016 at 2:35 pm #10878
SOLVED: Found the setting controlling this in the GUI.
The number of results displayed on the console is limited to 100.
It can be set to the desired level under
Configuration -> Console -> Administration -> Realm Attributes -> Maximum Results Returned from Search