A ForgeRock IoT Device

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LulaNord 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     David G. Simmons 
    Participant

So I got myself an Intel® Edison board last week, and I’m pretty impressed.

http://davidgs.com/davidgs_blog/2014/intel-edison-iot-board/

It runs a linux variant, and I think (think) it might actually be capable of running as a ForgeRock identity server. I installed Apache on it already. I’m about to install Java on it, and after that, I might be motivated to try getting some portion of the ForgeRock stack up and running.

Aron Kozak 

Looks like fun David! Can’t wait to see what you come up with. Something awesome no doubt :)

David G. Simmons 
    Participant

It’s a very capable device, and I’ve gotten java installed and working. I’m pretty sure that writing applications that use the ForgeRock stack for authentication, etc. would be dead simple. I’m also pretty sure I could get at least some of the ForgeRock stack running on the device itself.

Not entirely sure I still have the motivation for the ForgeRock integration, but we’ll see what happens.

BharathV 
    Participant

Is it possible to have a Rasp PI as IoT device and connect with ForgeRoc – just for a PoC?

David G. Simmons 
    Participant

The Raspberry Pi is basically a Linux box in a small form factor so, depending on the size of the SD memory card you put on it, this should be a very straightforward thing to do.

cse154196 
    Participant

how can I install an openAM web agent on Raspberry Pi ?

LulaNord 
    Participant

Hi…i am a new user here. As per my knowledge It’s a very capable device, and I’ve gotten java installed and working. I’m pretty sure that writing applications that use the ForgeRock stack for authentication, etc. would be dead simple.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 ForgeRock - we provide an identity and access platform to secure every online relationship for the enterprise market, educational sector and even entire countries. Click to view our privacy policy and terms of use.

Forgot your details?