In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
- ForgeRock Identity Platform Version 6: Integrating IDM, AM, and DS May 15, 2018
- Runtime configuration for ForgeRock Identity Microservices using Consul April 30, 2018
- Token Exchange and Delegation using the ForgeRock Identity Microservices April 7, 2018
- Securing your (micro)services with ForgeRock Identity Microservices April 5, 2018
- Implementing Delegated Administration with the ForgeRock 5.5 Platform February 17, 2018
Access Management active directory authentication authorization Build conference Customization directory directory-server Directory Services Directory Services and LDAP Docs Federation ForgeRock General identity Identity Gateway Identity Management Identity Relationship Management iot IRM java Json LDAP lxc MySQL oauth2 oidc OpenAM OpenDJ OpenID Connect OpenIDM OpenIG opensource OpenUMA privacy provisioning release REST saml2 Security Tips Tools UMA Workflow