Trying to build the web policy agents may be a little frustrating at times, especially because it is generally...
Ludo, , Projects, directory, Directory Services, directory-server, extensions, java, LDAP, OpenDJ, schema, syntaxes, Tips, 0
In the LDAP information model, a syntax constrains the structure and format of attribute values. OpenDJ defines and implements a large...
Ludo, , Projects, Android, Directory Services, directory-server, ForgeRock, identity, java, Json, LDAP, mobile, OpenDJ, opensource, REST, 0
With OpenDJ 2.6.0, we’ve introduced a new way to access your directory data, using HTTP, REST and JSon. The...
Search the forums
Upcoming Tech Events
The leaderboard is based on our rockin' informal points system, read about it here.
Recent blog posts
- 2020: Machine Learning, Post Quantum Crypto & Zero Trust December 4, 2017
- Using IDM and DS to synchronise hashed passwords November 27, 2017
- Ghost Banning and Dynamic Personalisation November 27, 2017
- Kubernetes: Why won’t that deployment roll? November 2, 2017
- Integrating IDM, AM, and DS October 27, 2017