In years past we’ve held a variety of business-focused Summits. This year we’re shaking things up a bit, and hosting the inaugural San Francisco UnSummit. Similar to an unconference, the UnSummit agenda will be fluid and determined by the attendees.
We’re looking to have a shared experience, where we help impart our product knowledge and best practices, and you are able to share your feedback as users, as well as your tips, tricks and more. Our product management and engineering teams will be your hosts and you’ll be able to interact directly with our team.
Our technical Unsummit will be held on June 1 in San Francisco, CA. Register here.
While the agenda will be a collaborative effort and ultimately determined by the attendees, here are some of the sessions we’re proposing:
- 2016 roadmap – The Road to Identityville!
- Getting Started sessions
- Provisioning Roles and Relationships
- State of the Union: Understanding Stateless Identity
- The ForgeRock APIs can do WHAT?
- Preview of the ForgeRock Identity Gateway UI
- ForgeRock and Angular2: Key Concepts and Getting Started
- Plus lots more!
To learn more about the event, including more of our proposed topics (and to propose your own), or to register, visit our TicketLeap site.
For those looking to learn more about our other Summits, visit our summit site.