Theming a ForgeRock OpenAM 13 Realm XUI

5 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Firos 3 years ago

I have done these steps,

mkdir -p sso/services/myRealm/html

cp -r default/* sso/services/myRealm/html

and edited text. But it not works for me.

2. Firos 3 years ago

What it does actually and how?

3. Firos 3 years ago

But when I edit
    sso/config/auth/default_en/DataStore.xml

its working

Anything else need to do?

4. Rajesh R 3 years ago

@Firos Under the ‘auth’ directory, you must create a directory structure openam/services/myrealm/html to which you’re expected to copy all the files from the ‘auth/default/’ directory. In the step mentioned above, it is assumed that the name of your realm is ‘myrealm’. Edit the appropriate XML file (i.e: DataStore.xml if you are using DataStore as the authentication module for ‘myrealm’). Once done, navigate to the following URL test it:

http://openam.example.com:8080/openam/UI/Login?realm=myrealm

Assuming that DataStore authentication module is a part of your default authentication chain for ‘myrealm’, you should see the message that you have modified in the ‘DataStore.xml’ file under openam/services/myrealm/html/ directory.

If it doesn’t work, try clearing all cache, and if possible restarting your OpenAM instance.

5. Firos 3 years ago

I have created following structure,
    sso/config/auth/openam/services/myrealm/html

changed DataStore.xml

cleared browser cache and restarted OpenAM

Even then i am not able to see change i made, instead it shows change made in sso/config/auth/default_en/DataStore.xml

That is it still works with “default_en”.

Is “openam” is mandatory in,
    sso/config/auth/openam/services/myrealm/html
    or “sso” in my case (OpenAM war name) ?

©2019 ForgeRock - we provide an identity and access platform to secure every online relationship for the enterprise market, educational sector and even entire countries. Click to view our privacy policy and terms of use.

Forgot your details?