I’ll keep this one short. Below you’ll find a screen-cast on ForgeRock OpenDJ backup and restoration commands. A detailed documentation on backup and restoration in OpenDJ can be found at ForgeRock documentation site.
Other blog entries (video logs) related to OpenDJ are appended below:
– ForgeRock OpenDJ Installation In a Linux Container
– ForgeRock OpenIDM Integration with ForgeRock OpenDJ
– Creating Realm in ForgeRock OpenAM and Configuring ForgeRock OpenDJ as a Data Store
– ForgeRock OpenDJ Replication Across Linux Containers
– RESTful Operations on ForgeRock OpenDJ
This blog post was first published @ www.fedji.com, included here with permission.