ForgeRock has four main products: OpenDJ, OpenAM, OpenIDM and OpenIG. A few days back I embarked on a journey to publish posts on my blog that demonstrated basic functionality of each of the aforesaid products. This post, it’s safe to say, might be the one leading to the chequered flag. So here’s the story so far:
– ForgeRock OpenDJ Installation in a Linux Container
– ForgeRock OpenAM Installation in a Linux Container
– ForgeRock OpenIDM Installation in a Linux Container
– ForgeRock OpenIDM Integration with ForgeRock OpenDJ
and now to the last one in the series that demonstrates the functionality of OpenIG (Identity Gateway) at a very basic level of course. And as with the last blog entries, I present to you the video logs of OpenIG installation and configuration. The demonstration in the video is based on ForgeRock OpenIG Quick Start documentation.
What you get to see in the video log is:
– Creation of a new Linux Container ‘my-openig’
– Installation of Jetty
– Deployment of OpenIG in Jetty
– Installation of minimal http server
– Configuring the OpenIG to redirect requests to the minimal http server
This blog post was first published @ www.fedji.com, included here with permission.