OpenAM 12 is out there, go and get it!

I am very happy and proud to announce, on behalf of the OpenAM team, the latest and greatest version of this amazing product.

I was the OpenAM PM for some years, so it is imprinted in my heart, and I am very happy to see this new version with lots of new features. Andy and the OpenAM team had made a great job and they deserve to be right now celebrating with the barrels of beer made in Bristol, UK, as most of the OpenAM is.

In fact I am going to be lazy and I will  just copy and paste Andy’s announcement in the mailing list.

The OpenAM team is proud to announce the release OpenAM 12.0.0, ForgeRock’s largest and most ambitious product release yet.

OpenAM 12 is Simpler, Stronger and Smarter for Users, Administrators and Developers alike.

Packed full of great new functionality, OpenAM 12 includes new headline features such as:

Simpler
User Self Service – making life easier for our customers and their customers too;
Social Authentication – friction-free signon to draw customers in, not keep them out;

Stronger
Contextual Authentication using a new scripting engine – risk-based authentication that marries ease of use with enhanced security;
Policy Editor – a new powerful graphical tool to define who can do what, when, and under which conditions;

Smarter
REST STS – a must-have for developers of cross-protocol solutions, the REST-STS transforms tokens making it easier to talk to services using differing standards;
OAuth2/OIDC improvements – user revocation of tokens, new JWT profile support to create tokens, policies that understand subjects and scopes, and support for the emerging Mobile Profile standard too;

…and much, much more.

We hope you enjoy what, we feel, is the best OpenAM yet!

Happy Christmas! “

Wish all of you the best wishes for 2015!

3 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Matt Miller 4 years ago

Great job!

2. Great stuff.. much awaited release… Keep it up…

3. Scott Heger 4 years ago

Rock on!

©2019 ForgeRock - we provide an identity and access platform to secure every online relationship for the enterprise market, educational sector and even entire countries. Click to view our privacy policy and terms of use.

Forgot your details?